Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Great photo,s can,t wait to get back to Cavelossim Nov2009 :tup
ann
Thanks for sharing with us, i liked the cavelossim village set :tup

GM06 Ian
Thanks guy's :) I think I posted a link to my Panjim/Margao/Dona Paulo and Zuari River album but if not then it's on http://www.flickr.com/photos/goanjock/sets/72157611555257865/
Fantasic photo's jock, your mum looked like she had a good time,thankyou for sharing. Gel
ace photoes thanks for chearing
us all up :wave:
pat
Thanks for taking me back to some of my favorite places in Goa, Panjim, Margao, and Miramar and Dona Paula. I sometimes think the best parts are away from the beaches, but did you make it to one of my favouites, Benaulim this time ?
xx lassi
We sure did, we spent two days in Benaulim, one of the rice field photo's was taken on the beach road and here are some of the beach (Hawaii shack as well) and there is one photo of Freya taken just at the boat where Benaulim becomes Varca (if you know what I mean) I tool a few more more photo's around Benaulim (Maria Halls etc. etc.) but I had a problem with one of my didital camera's memory card so the photo's were lost along with more great one's of the school kids in Panjim :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.