Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
In the paper version of that story in The Mail, it goes on to say that when she was arrested and removed from the plane, the passengers all sang The Hokey Cokey.... "You put your left leg in, your left leg out, in out in out and shake it all about". :rofl
Frank wrote:
In the paper version of that story in The Mail, it goes on to say that when she was arrested and removed from the plane, the passengers all sang The Hokey Cokey.... "You put your left leg in, your left leg out, in out in out and shake it all about". :rofl

:rofl you really have to worry about the state of her mind
Frank wrote:

I did snigger when I read the Hokey Cokey part of the article....but.....notice they waited until she'd been removed ;) :rofl
What a scum bag ruining other people's holidays :( there are some real lowlifes about :(
So she was legless in more ways than one then :rofl

Seriously there is no excuse for people like that, having said that if she was already drunk before boarding the plane as was suggested by her actions on the transfer bus there is absolutely no way she should have been allowed to board the plane in the first instance.
I saw this a couple of days ago in a link from a Scottish paper on another site. I too can't understand why she was allowed to board the flight in the first place.
  • Edited by Aslemma 2014-08-02 10:51:19
My friend is the supervisor for Thomsons at Enfida and is covering another job at the moment --- and is totally bemused at the fact that the person was allowed anywhere near a plane, as she certainly wouldn't have allowed her to fly.
I pity the staff and other guests at the hotel she had stayed in as i doubt this was the first time she'd kicked off. People like that should have their passports taken away so they can never travel abroad again. :roll:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.