Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
12th sept
25 Posts
It's on the road between the outdoor market and the Calypso hotel. Right next door to Country Ribs, if you know where that is. Can't remember the name of the road just now.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.. :)

Sue :)
Hi luci
In betrween the back of the ambassador and the torremar apartments great place very cheap it looks onto the old vista blanca hotel now the ambassador sweet mazza
Thanks pebbles and mazza, I know where Country Ribs is. Is that Av. Derramador or something?

luci :wave
Are you going to be there Luci?

No Sue, sorry. I was just curious as to where Uncle Ped's was as I haven't heard of it.

Hope you have a great meet. Have any of you met before?

luci :wave
I'll definitely pop along for at least an hour!

Best Regards - Taggy
Unfortunately we wont be able to meet up with you all (We dont go til November)
but I was interested to hear Uncle Peds has re-opened as it was closed in January and we understood it was permanently.
Hope there is a good turn out for HT members.

Sue
we travel on 11th so will try to make it.how long will you be there for.

percy123.
Hi percy i travel on the sat 11th as well the meet up is on the 12th at uncle peds 7pm .That time just incase ppl have other plans to go watch a few acts etc its just for a hour or so to let everyone catch up and to put faces to the names mazza
Hiya, I'll probably nip in for an hour or so on my way to Carousel (as it's on a Sunday!)!! I take it the "meeting" will be outside Uncle Peds?

I've already met Taggy and probably a couple of others.....
Yes lisa outside if weathers nice lol and no doubt see you in carousel later as well mazza
mazza,thanks for reply,a little early but will try.if not maybe another time.
have a good holiday eveyone.

regards percy.
No bother percy a bit early for me as im getting ready for dinner about then but will pop round then go eat mazza
Hi safe trip for all that arrives in benidorm over the next few days see you all on the 12th 7pm at uncle peds mazza
Travelling tomorrow.

See you all on 12th at 7pm.
Have a safe journey Pebbles.. We go tomorrow too.. see you on Sunday :)

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.