America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Thanks Tracy

Sounds brilliant!! will get a price of Virgin over the weekend. Did this price include airport transfers etc?
Was there any hotels that you could have had All Inclusive?(I mean in Hawaii)
Did you shop around for prices?
It sounds fantastic, you really did have a great birthday, and Pearls from Pearl Harbour! you lucky girl.
Where about on the strip is the Venetian/Mirage and Luxor situated? would like to be central if poss.
Thanks again, if you think of anything else I would love to hear about it.

Liz.
The Mirage is fairly central, the Luxor is to the far south and the Venetian is just north of the centre and not a bad location and it is a great hotel.

luci :wave
Hi Liz..The Mirage is practicly oppisite the Venetian, and yes they are both center of the strip, the Luxor is right down 1 end, it is 1 of the first hotels on the strip..really would,nt stay there myself, my in laws did last sept, i really wouldnt rate the room they had..The mirage was fab!! Yes the price included all transfers, infact when we arrived at San Fran airport we got picked up in a black stretch limo!! all included..sorry really dont know about any All Inc in Hawaii, we didnt shop around at all for prices, just saw the holiday with virgin and went for it, think now abit more wiser..would shop around!
Hope this all helps..we so loved the holiday it all went great...
Tracey..
Hi Tracy
Tried to get a price of Virgin but brochures are not out yet.

Thomas Cook signature holidays are out but would need a re-mortgage!!!! to go they are sooo expensive.

Got a Travel Agent scouting about for me at the mo, she will ring me back tomorrow.

Thanks again for your help Liz.
Hi Liz..When do you plan to go? feb 2008 or later?? cant believe the brouchures are not out now for 2008, we booked our holiday in the sept for the following may..wow and Thomas cook are so expensive! have to say, think virgin might be as well..does depend if you stay at a top notch hotel or not, think they will give you both scale of hotels..except as i said, the cheaper one for us, The Luxor was fully booked when we booked our holiday..
Tracey....
Hi Tracy

Thomas Cook Signature are like exclusive holidays, much more expensive than normal Thomas Cook.They are on sale for the date we want but the trips are coming to over £2000 each.

We are wanting to go Feb 2009, I know its a long way of but we always book well in advance. And as its for a special birthday I wanted to make sure we get the dates etc.

I have been looking at Archers and Travelsphere which do package tours but they are not selling 2009 yet.

The website that is really good for USA is the one Lucie recommended Jetsave they are really good in price and Itineries. They also dont go up to 2009 yet.

Looks like patience is needed!!

Thanks again Liz.
Hi Liz, Yes all makes sense now! dont blame you looking to book as soon as possible..hopfully you will get a great price for doing it as early as possible..yes we went to St Lucia 3 years ago with Thomas Cook Signature and that cost us £5000! never paid that before! or again since! but we were celebrating our 10th wedd anni!
You seem to be on the ball with lots of travel agencies to see who gives the best price, when those prices come out! It is a lovely feeling once you have booked a holiday! got something to look forward to!! and talk about!!
We off to mexico..6 months tomo!! yep, counting down allready::))
Tracey..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.