Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
to be honest i have always stayed in a two bedroom apartment no matter where we stay, and they have just been big enough for two adults, two kids, with a bit of a squeze you would get a travel cot in aswell. there is nothing worse than getting a small apartment with not enough wardrobe space, and everyone stepping on each others toes,

hope you get what you need :tup
Hi,

We have stayed at the Dunas Alisios apartments for the last 2 years and have just booked for this year.
We find the accommodation brilliant (don't expect the ritz and the towels could do with updating) its 5 minutes walk from the town and the staff are very friendly.
Dunas Alisios was originally 2 complexes Dunas Caleta Club and Los Alisios. Dunas Caleta is the busiest side and the side that has all the facilities, Alisios side is much quieter this is the side we prefer.
There is entertainment provided, parrot shoes etc, these can also be seen on different nights at various venues throughout the resort.The only negative thing i will say is the pool bar is now only open in July and August so if you are on the Alisios side you have walk through to the other complex, don't get me wrong its not far just not as convenient as being a couple of sunbeds away!
We've not stayed at the Oasis Dunas but I believe they have a lot of family entertainment. It is slightly further from the resort but nothing is very far in Corralejo, it would probably take 15-20 minutes to walk to Corralejo centre.

Hope this has been some help.
You may well have already sorted out your acccommodation by now but if not, have you considered the Oasis Papagayo apartments in Corralejo ? Their 2-bedroom apartments accommodate 2 Adults and 4 children and Thomson have a good deal on these at the moment at £12 per night for the first week in May, £17 per night for the middle two weeks and £25 per night for the last week in May.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.