Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
2-centre advice
4 Posts
Hi Maryjo
In earlier post I asked you about ocean beach hotel as we go in sept I made mistake it is oasis beach. We have now made this into a two centre hol as we are going to bankok 7 nights then 7 dubai
cm, How long is the flight from Bangkok to Dubai? I've been looking for a 2-centre with abu Dhabi(or Dubai) and saw some nice hotels in thailand, either Bangkok, Phuket or Kho Samui. Did not actually think it would be easy to get to Thailand from dubai(or vice versa) so that may be another option for us? Who are you flying with?
Hi Maryjo
We have booked with virgin but fly with emarites direct from glasgow, unsure how long flight from bkk to dubai is guess around 6hrs, we go glas/dubai 2hour wait then on to bkk then spend seven nights dubai on return time to relax before heading home
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.