Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Thanks for that roundasapound, i'm due to head to Monastir on Sunday and wasnt sure what to pack. Now it will be the same clothes as wearing here by the sound of it.
What a great report. Thanks for sharing it with us. Did you take any photos :?: I bet you need another holiday to relax after that one. Glad you had a good time :wave Deb.x
Hi, glad you liked the report.

My boyfriend told me last night that it's got even colder in sousse since I left. If anyone is going now, I would advise them to take the same clothes you are wearing right here, right now and bear in mind that their heating and our central heating are two different things but if you're in a hotel your place should be warm.

deb2

You hit the nail right on the head, so action packed and crazy that I'm going to Majorca on 12th Feb for 1 week with my daughter.

I did take pictures, but I lost the camera during the quad accident. Really annoyed cos there was pics and video footage of my boyfriend immediately after the crash that was priceless :cry:

I took some pics on my mobile phone but mostly I used the camcorder for footage, so I'm glad I lost the camera in many ways, because the video footage helps me feel like I'm still there.

Going back on 5th April 2006 for 1 week with my daughter, flights booked through Thomson for £407.00 inc taxes. 2 bedroom apartment for £130.00. Not bad for half term week me thinks 8)
Do you have an address for African Tours?can't seem to find them on the web.
Sorry, I threw the envelope away afterwards.

Best bet is to contact Eden Tours and ask them for further information. They arrange many of their 4 day Saphir voyage tours through African Tours. Link to thread with contact information below

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=60930

Good luck.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.