Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
I'd be interested to know as well so I can work out just how much spending money to take.
i have just come back from playa den bossa.prices are the same as last year.some only 20 cents more a pint.so i would take the same as you did last year.i just gave myself a limit to spend a day.and did not have that extra pint you really did not need.lucky in resort we have the cheapest place to drink uno;s.and a few more bars are doing bogof.one just from midnight till 1am.the rest allday.i also was lucky to meet people in my hotel who were a/i.they bought me the odd drink or two.on my last night i spent 4.50 on 3 bottles in a bar.the rest of my drinks were waiting back at the hotel.a group of 20 plus people i somehow started off.had got together round the outside rest area.you should of seen the tables.full to the brim with allsorts of drinks.it was nice to see so many people from all over the world chatting together.
Can anyone advise as to whether restaurants and bars increase their prices for the school holiday season. cheers
In Es Cana, a few bars put the prices up on 1st June last year, hotel prices went up 50c on a beer :yikes
Not sure if they put them up again in July/August......

John.
no they don;t put prices up.like uk they must have a price list on show behind the bar.plus all the paper work is done for the year.ie menus.
They had all new menus already printed up with the new prices in them.
Must have changed them over after the bar shut on 31st of May.

I had a sulk and refused to buy anything in the hotel for a day :rofl

John
i see you going in the wrong hotels then.the only thing thats goes up is a nights stay price.crafty sods
Been to the Caribe 4 times - first time they did it on me - not been back since........

They do exactly the same in Bulgaria - sat there and watched change all the prices on the menus.

John
Two toes bar was good value in 2008, €1.50/€2.00 per pint on Estrella (very tasty beer). hopefully the same this year. Going aweay on 24/07/09. Will let people who are going mid-late august know about prices. 6 days to go now and i have had enough of the rubbish uk weather, roll on ibiza
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.