Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
2009/2010
10 Posts
we too have booked for 2010. Also giving the Phoenix a miss and staying at Siver Sands .
We found that Silver sands with a superior room worked out less than Sunset beach (when you included air conditioning and upgraded room etc) ,although that was our first choice
We booked through First Choice.
Del949, we also looked at silver sands in the superior rooms, as we have stayed in them before. But thomas cook did a sunday flight, and we booked for three weeks and it fitted in better than the first choice flight which was monday. They have really cut back on flights for next season, so decided to book while sunset beach had the rooms available that we wanted.
what sort of prices are you having to pay for next season denham and del949?
chilly
denham wrote:
Del949, we also looked at silver sands in the superior rooms, as we have stayed in them before. But thomas cook did a sunday flight, and we booked for three weeks and it fitted in better than the first choice flight which was monday. They have really cut back on flights for next season, so decided to book while sunset beach had the rooms available that we wanted.

In what way have they cut back on flights for next season.Is it the number of flights or the days that they are flying ?

John
2 weeks from middle of february,Manchester,2 adults B/B, silver sands superior room and extra leg room was £1752.

there were several hols coming up around this price, just need to be careful if a/c is extra and fridge etc as these can make a difference
priced it on line and took printout to first choice for them to match.

AND IF YOU GOT IT CHEAPER....... I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!! :D
Paid £1770 for 3 weeks at sunset beach with air con in upgraded view room. This was with thomas cook, priced up online , took to travel agent and they matched it. Flying from manchester on a sunday. Between thomas cook and airtours their is 2 flights from manchester a week, 1 sunday, 1 monday,and 1 flight from gatwick on saturday. with thompson and first choice 1 on thursday east midlands, 1 manchester on monday, not sure how many from gatwick. So does not seem to be as many flights now travel firms have merged. Denham.
Denham that's agood price for the sunset for 3 weeks i have paid more than that for 2 weeks.
Hi Sleep R Us, when is that for.
Sorry i did'nt word it properly..This was in 07 nov..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.