Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Try the Red Sea Holiday Village at Nabq Bay, its a good AI aimed at the British Family Market, or the Coral Sea Resort also at Nabq Bay if you want slightly less kids about.

If you want something a bit more multicultural try the Hilton at Sharks Bay. These are all AI's that get better reports than most, not 100% good but you will never get that in Sharm as its just a bit too different for some folks.

The downside of these is if the 21 year olds want nights out they will need to get cabs in and out to Namma Bay, but its probably better to do this than go BnB in Namma Bay and then eat out all the time as the costs will mount up. Especially any alcoholic drinks as they are expensive over there.

There is one AI in Namma Bay called the Sonesta Beach resort, it has its own thread on here that you might like to read, but its reports are more mixed thatn the three mentioned above. Its just a matter of weighing up the convenience of Namma Bay over paying for a few cabs from Nabq Bay or Sharks Bay really.
hi we stayed in what was classed as a budget all inc last year, the sol sharm in sharks bay, we read the reviews and was a bit worried, but once we were there it was great, i think we booked through tomsons, this year we are going to el gouna the hotel rhianna, only 501 each all inc for 2 weeks, so im not even going to look at the reviews.
Thank you so much for your help, very much appreciated. :tup
Hi, we are going to Sharm for my 21st birthday in November, we are staying at the Laguna Vista Beach Resort in Nabq bay, all inc for 1 week, £519 with Coop travel.

We are goin in about a group of 20 people, and are going to do a couple of clubbing night in Naama bay.

Hope this helps.

Emma :tup Xx
Hi if you want to be close to Naama try Tropicana Rosetta - they do b nb b, half board and now all inclusive. I got a good deal last year and for what we paid we were happy with it as we didnt need to pay for taxis. Most all inclusives need a taxi into Naama. Sharks bay area now has the nice Soho Square that has some nice shops, bars, restaurants, ice bar, bowling, ice rink, nightclub - but it is quite expensive.

Jaz Mirabel is really nice in Nabq - on the rather large side - but plenty going on in day to keep a family occupied.

It may work out cheaper to source flights then try medhotels or Great late deals / Travel republic for hotels.

Prices will depend on what date in October you are looking at and where you are flying from too.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.