Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Kingstork and Nirvanna- you are making me very envious :)
Sorry about your review- there seems to have been a glitch. Have reported it. Did you enjoy your private tour in Mumbai?
Thanks Spike :tup

Fiona the private car tour was good and well worth the money saw all the interesting places
that Mumbai has to offer,our last stop was at a huge shopping complex[largest in India]after
all the spicy food we had ,it was good to find a KFC :) and Costa Coffee.
annx
HAVE A WONDERFUL XMAS TO ALL IN GOA AND H/T :)
:) ANN&JOHN
:)
aarond it was lovely to meet you as well - at last!!! We met so many new people this year it was fantastic. Hope to met you again soon and maybe we can have a longer chat and a few honeybees :cheers
Best wishes to you and all your family for 2010 x
Thanks Gemma and the same good wishes to all your family :)
We came home to good news that our daughter is expecting
a baby at the end of July,so a great Xmas present,had to cancel
a cruise as it was near the birth date,but a new grandchild was
far more important,we are all thrilled :)
Annx
Ann, that is wonderful news, many congratulations :D
You can always go on your cruise another time, a new little baby is so special x
Great report, and we also had a couple each side of coughing and sneezing both on the way out and back.Never knew we could've asked for masks though, and are both now smothered :( :(
Hi salucy we asked for the masks and had them with no problem at all,the lady with the cold
was not even putting her hand to cover her mouth :yikes ,my hubby asked the steward to
give her some tissues when he gave us the masks, [which he did] :)
hope you are both feeling better.
annx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.