Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
They are ABTA bonded.

Traveltek is a sister company.

Just had a quick scan at Cyprus holidays for October (when I am going) they did not look especially cheap.

Perhaps if you post some info on what you are looking at some of our members may be able to help.

fwh
well i found from bristol to bodrum All inclusive 7nights 31st august 4 star hotel for £1047.89 that was included the add on transfers! that was 2 adults and one child, which i think child is standard adult price.
I booked a 2 week holiday to Egpyt, Nile Cruise and a week and Sunrise Holidays resort in Hurgada last October for February 2011. All the paperwork with transfers came through e-mail. The trip had to be postponed due to the troubles in Egypt earlier in the year. Thanks to Chris at 2bookaholiday we were transferred to October with no problems at all. All the paperwok was updated and we were transferred to a five star boat as well, the Champollion. The holiday was the best ever and I hope to return and I would definatly book through this company again. Just beware at Luxor airport, the reps will overcharge for the visas, you can get them at the airport bank counters if you want to wait in the queue.
Thanks again to Chris. :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.