Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
There a dozens of good places to eat and drink.There are plenty of bars and resturaunts behind and close to the town hall area,this is the old part of Alicante and is busy at weekends in the summer.Just try walking round this area and I'm sure you will find somethings to please you.There is also a good selection of eateries on the marina.

One place I would avoid is D'jardell,its a steak house just of one of the main street that runs from the prom to the back of town.I had the worst steak ever in here in June.

Alicante is typical Spanish city with pleasant wlks and a great beach but if you are on the golf course you wont have much time I presume.I would suggest a visit up to Castle Santa Barbara if you get chance,there are wonderful views to be had from here of the whole a

There is a regular tram/train service to outlying areas and to benidorm if thats what you want.

The best time to visit Alicante is the week of 24th June when the city holds its fieasta,this really hs to be seen to be believed.

Anymore help just ask.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.