Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
It's possible that the IP address he is trying to access from has been banned due to being used by spammers. If you could find out the IP address he is using we could start by looking at that. Otherwise, is there another pc, maybe at work, that he could try from?

luci :wave
Hi Adrian ... we have users from all over the world and so the fact that your friend is in America should make no difference. It could be difficult to diagnose his problem with what little info we have. If he is being denied access, it may be by his own ISP or one of his security programs, rather than by us. Do you know whether he is trying to access via a direct link to the Celebrity Infinity review page which you have supplied, or might he by trying to access via the site's main web address ? Is it possible that you might have sent him a shortened web address which doesn't work for him, and so he needs the full web address instead ? Weblinks shortened by our forum software may only work on the forums.

If you could ask him to try to access via the main reviews website address, which in full is:

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk

and via the Celebrity Infinity's own review page address, which in full is:

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/holiday_truths/cruise_reviews/169/

and let us know how he gets on, or what specific message he receives if he is still unable to access.

(I have not activated those links as the forum software may automatically shorten them).

If he could also let you know what IP address he is using, it might help us rule out the possibility which luci mentions.

David :wave
Thank you to Dave & Luci. My friend has recently contacted me to say that he has now been able to access your website.
I will be travelling with him (and his family) along with a crowd of people to Hawaii in October 2012. As we will be travelling on a Celebrity cruise ship, he was curious to learn of my previous experience with Celebrity.

Adrian Goodison.
Thanks Adrian ... I'm glad to hear that the problem (whatever it was) appears to be resolved. :tup
David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.