Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Del

I think you could buy the phoenix park for that much.:shrug

but then let the buyer beware. :tut
No problem, Gatwick is much cheaper you can hire a Limo to get you there and still be in pocket :rofl :rofl
I went and had a play with FC and the total that would be taken from your CC is £10205.32. I wonder just how much more will be added once they have your CC details?

Lez the skeptic :lol:
wonders if that includes the decent seat upgrade :shock:
fc
does this include in flight meals :rofl
does this include in flight meals

Only if your name is Lez and you say you're a diabetic! :rofl :rofl :rofl
hi there billybluenose just looking around the forum and see your post. how was Goa for you in march? we flew home the day after you arrived if i remember correctly. i believe it was quiet for you guys
Hi bobbsy,I was there same time as bbn,it's not as quiet as some may think. The beaches maybe, (but thats how we like it) all shops bars and restaurants doing good business. A good time to go but can get very humid but we don't seem to mind it.
hi bobbsy,enjoyed my first time in Goa very much thanks. Met up with Spike and his good lady and had a wonderfull holiday. Booked up to go back next year,same 2 weeks.
Like Spike says the beaches were quiet but that suited us but everywhere else was busy enough. Cant wait till next year. 42 weeks to go i think ! :oops:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.