Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Hi Sonias! Oh no, now your tour op has given you something else to worry about! Along with the weather and cost of things :think Only joking, I really don't think you should worry, haven't been to Lago Park, but as you have said they do look nice and are in a much better location , right in the heart of the resort...that said though, don't worry about them being noisy. We were just around the other side of the marina and we commented on how quiet it was at night despite being so close to everything.

Personally, I'd choose Menorca over the Canaries any day :tup

Perhaps someone else can come along who's been to Lago Park and put your mind at rest!
PS Just looked at the forecast on http://www.AccuWeather.com and after Saturday it's ok. Looks like it'll dry up just in time for you.
Hi Nic, Yes I have had a look at weather as well and as long as it is warm enough for my daughter to go into the water then I will be happy and to be honest with you I think I will prefer being in the heart of the resort anyway, everything is walking distance instead of keep getting in the car!

Sonia
x
Oh No!!!!

Have a lovely time, i'm sure you will.
linsi.x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.