America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
springhill suites by marriot in the marriot villiage lake buena vista close to disney,get good reviews.we have boked for easter 2009. mo. :wave:
Nixie,
If you have already booked the flights you may want to consider a Villa. There are plenty of good Villa Owners Web Sites where you can contact the owners direct and will know in advance what accommodation you are getting.

Cheers
Jordy
Don't forget to check the hotel reviews HERE! ;)

Pippy :)
hi nixie

i've booked the hawthorne suites LBV they get good reveiws on trip advisor i've read the springhill suites at the marriott are very crowded and noisey because there are three large blocks of apartments there it put us off we like abit of peace there are loads of resaurants at the crossroads oh and free breakfast :D

look it up seems ok for a budget? :sun2
considerably less than the crazy prices disney charge for they're lowest hotel, our holiday would have been £1000 more to stay in disney, free car parking transport and extra hours isn't worth it!!!!!!

have never stopped in a villa a friend of mine goes every year always stays in a villa he says I'm mad ??? hotel room just a base will always be out ???? :think
sorry pippi
*Edit to remove phone text style spelling. Please don't post text style on the forum. Thanks. Pippy*
interesting comment richard-I have to agree with you on extra £1000
The Homewood Suites on I drive or Universal are also a good option with free breakfast and free 2 hour drinks Thurs -Mon. I do agree though some accommodation is poor, we found this after several visists so we bought a time share (1 week a year) which we use every other year for 2 weeks, excellent accommodation 2bedrooms,2 bathrooms,lounge kitchen etc but right on I drive :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.