Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Try looking at the Santa Maria in the Torviscas area. They have self catering apartments some of which are privately owned. I have stayed here myself and have no complaints. Take a look at the reviews too.
If you want a good deal try searching the internet as I am sure that you can rent these apartments online cheaper than via a travel agent.
Hi,we have stayed at the Santa Maria twice, both times in private apartments.They are in a great location, would definately recommend them.
Thanks for the replies..think I need to find a suitable resort first.

We are a 40ish couple who like a couple of drinks and a nice meal on an evening..just laze around a pool all day and don't like it too busy!!

We do like a walk on an evening though..need a few shops to look around.

cheers
Hi Rutters

The Santa Maria would be ideal for you. I am also in my forties. I too like to laze by the pool and found this one very good and peaceful but enough action not to be bored.
There are plenty of bars and restaurants in the area and it is only a short walk from the hotel and down the walkway oposite to Porto Colon Harbour area where there are also plenty of bars and shops. In the far corner of this area next to the Netto Supermarket you will find Aunty's Fish and Chips Restaurant. A place not to be missed. I always go there at least once during my holiday.
Is it a taxi ride from the airport? How much is the fare?
It's about 10 minutes away in a taxi and costs about 20 euros,when are you thinking of going? as a lot of properties are on special offer in may and june.
Where staying in Club Atlantis 1st 2 weeks in june in a bungalow for £300!, this also is in the Torviscas area which imo is a great location for a holiday.
los Geranios is a super complex next to Harleys, all privately owned, 2 mins Mercadona, 2 mins Pinta Beach.
Rodz
We too are in our forties and love the Torviscas, Costa Adeje area. We have stayed in Santa Maria and had no complaints, but we stayed in Pueblo Torviscas apartments last year and have just booked to stay there again this year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.