Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Friend of mine "Artilla" who is Turkish and lives here in NI said its a fantastic hotel. His family all live in Istanbul and they go to the Belchekiz for their holidays. So that has to be a good recommendation if the local Turkish Families are using it.
we went on Thomson Destiny at easter, we had AI drinks (free when we booked),defintely a good deal for us I would say even if we had paid for it, Hubby had a couple of pints during the day I drank an odd mojito on deck ;) , then maybe he would have 4 pints in evenings ,I drank cocktails,rose wine( 2-3 drinks per night) in the evenings and also alot of hot chocolate,most major brands were included and cocktails would have been about£3 each normally, some drinks carried a small supplement like Baileys and Irish coffees 95p extra.You will have a fab time .
Thanks Emso ,

When we first thought about taking on the AI package , we tried to work out our typical intake and based on typical pub prices thought that we would probably not use to full amount. We also intend going on shore at every port , which again could change and so our consumption guestimate was based on night time tipples.
I'm sure we will thoroughly enjoy ourselves and look forward to going to most of the ports and exploring a bit of the towns we're visiting ( Bodrum,Izmir,Mykonos,Athens Nauplion) . We've been to Marmaris (start and end port ) on several occassions and Crete as well so don't expect anything "new" there.

I'm thinking that if we get into company or late night sessions/dancing/eating/shows or whatever on the bost then the AI package will easily pay for itself . It's just trying to convince my financial director to buy into this thought.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.