Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi there, I stayed at the Fiesta Bahamas last year and going there again this year.
Yes you can upgrade to all inclusive. You dine at any other Fiesta Hotel if you arrange it the day before, however you cannot get all inclusive drinks in any other hotel.
Hope that helps.
I think the closest Fiesta to the Palladium is the Palm Beach? Not sure
Palm Beach i think is nearest the Palladium which was taken over by feista a few years ago.its very cool place.bit way out but the bus runs infront of hotel..i would say book the Algarb then you can swap meals and enjoy a night out with rest of family.hotels are about a good 20 min slow walk away.

go on to the feista home page and would phone them .see what they can do http://www.fiestahotelgroup.com/en/home.asp
yes you can swap meals with both algarb and palm beach, in fact any hotel in Fiesta chain. I seem to remember an exception to this rule and it may be the Palladium that is the exception.
i would take the above advice and ring the company. You can email too, I have done so with the Bahamas and they usually reply within a day or two.

I have looked at the Palladium Palace on the fiesta site and it's an all inclusive hotel anyway, so that makes me think my suspicion may be right :(
have your family looked at booking the palladium direct with fiesta and getting flights themselves?? thomson may have sold out on their allocation but the hotel may well have rooms they sell directly. We've booked direct with the cala nova this year and with the money we're saving it'll pay for 2 of us to get the all inclusive upgrade for the 14 days we're there so well worth a look.

the algarb is quite a walk from fiestaland, i would go for bahamas myself if i took the option of booking with the tour operator, a nice gentle stroll away then. also look on the portland site if you haven't already.

enjoy your holiday
to answer your question about which hotel is closest out of the two you mentioned, it's the Bahamas.

have had a quick check with Fiesta's online booking and tried a couple of dates in august, ( you didnt specify when you want to go)
I tried 5th and 29 th august for 9 nights but no luck im afraid. The hotel is fully booked.
Hello everyone

thanks for all of your advice so far.

Yes I have tried to book the Palladium with a number of different tour operators and directly with Fiesta using their website but they are fully booked.

I have e-mailed them directly also to ask about the possibility of them upgrading to all inclusive and dining at our hotel but I have not had a response I think we will have to give them a call.

Thanks again for all of you help
well they can upgrade to all inclusive, the question is if they are allowed to dine at the Palladium Palace.
I doubt it very much though
Palladium Palace.i think is on the list where you cannot dine around
We've booked 2 weeks at the Palladium Palace from July 18th this year.

We have stayed at the Fiesta Palm Beach hotel 3 times now and found that to be a very good hotel and it's right next door to the Palladium Palace. It has a great pool, is right on the beach and the food was excellent.

We always emailed them a few months before going there to see if they could "try" to book us into a room with a sea view if possible and so far we've always been lucky and had one!

You can also upgrade to either all inclusive drinks or all inclusive drinks, food and snacks when you arrive at the hotel. We've always gone for the latter and found it to be very good value as I like my food and drink :D

Some friends of ours stayed at the Algarb a couple of years ago and weren't very impressed with it so they stayed at the Palm Beach last year and thought it was far better (their personal opinion).

The Palladium Palace, Palm Beach and Don Toni are all about 1.5 miles from the resort of Playa D'En Bossa but there's a bus stop just outside the hotels and there's also a "road train" (a tractor really) that the kids will love.

The algarb is right in the center of Playa D'En Bossa so it's quite a way from the Palladium Palace.

I just hope that the Palladium Palace is as good as the Palm Beach because some of the reviews I've read haven't been too good. i.e. not many brits there so the kids may get bored. That said, this is the first year that Thomsons have advertised it in their brochure so that should attract more Brits (well it attracted me anyway!).

EDIT: Thinking about it now, I may be confusing the Algarb with another hotel in Playa De'En Bossa. I'm thinking that the Algarb is the hotel where the little train thing finally turns round in the town to head back towards the Don Toni and Palm Beach etc.
the train pulls right outside the Algarb front to pick up and drop off. now the Palladium Palace has a circus in the complex,massive pool area,very classy inside.guard on gate,4 star hotel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.