Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Advice please!
3 Posts
dont know about your apartments but there was snorkeling trips last year when we were there and the transfer time from the airport for us was 50 mins but i suppose that depends on how many other drop offs there are before you,where ever nyour apartments are in sidari you will be near a beach.....have a good one and maybe see you there as we go on friday (4th) :cheers
we stayed at olgas apartments 2 Years ago, - about 5 mins walk to beach- if you cut through the kanali apartments- just a short walk uo from olgas (as you come out of the apartments- turn right and its just up the road)- Yes there are snorkling trips , water park is great too, also glass bottom boat barby is ok too (if you like that sort of thing (15E).

Our transfer was about 1 hour 30 mins! (Although we did go all around the houses-)

Nickolas restaurant (About 5 mins walk from apartments - turn left as you come out of apartments onto main road, and its a couple of mins walk up the road)- gorgeous restaurant, and is owned by the people who have olgas (so on arrival you will be given a 15% didcount card for there)

Enjoy- we-re stying at angelinas this year- more or less opposite olgas.

BELLY
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.