Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
advice reqired
7 Posts
Hi Jim,
have you looked at playa blanca? nice and laid back , good restaurants and a marina , no loud music etc, it might be too quiet for you ? i'm not sure if you know lanzarote well?
:) I have stayed at Club Oceano in PDC two years running now. Its a lovely self catering complex with 40 apartments and a lovely pool and bar. Its very close to the beach, bars and restaurants - 7 minute walk down, 10 back up maximum. Its up a hill but I have walking difficulties and have no problems with the walk.

There is a small shop across the road and two spars within 5 minutes walk.

The apartments are spacious (particularly room 40) and well equipped and the beds are very comfy!

I have looked round a few other complexes on my frequent visits to the resort and never found one as nice in such a good location.

I book it direct through Ocean Club Holidays, not sure if I am allowed to put a link but you'll find it easily if you google it.
PDC is great , bars , night life .....beach nice & Coctail Bar at end of resort Hawian i think is Brill Freash Fruit in coctails , with top-up free that was left over . January from Leeds/BFD very cheap ! BaTCo :sun2 enjoy .
I dont agree with Shorty re: Club Oceano. They are o,k, but not in my opinion ideally situated. Thats a fair old walk down to the prom. and a fair old hill to negotiate back.
There are plenty of good apt. complexes just across the road from the beach.
I agree, Club Oceano are nice apartments but they tend to be very busy and they are way up a hill. There are other apartments just as nice that aren't as far up the hill. Try Costa Luz from the same company. On the beach and within walking distance of any of the bars and restaurants. Best apartments in PDC. :tup

Although I wouldn't recommend PDC, I'd recommend Playa Blanca, it would suit you much better IMHO. There are many bargains to be had if you fancy a villa instead.
:) they have never been busy when I was there - beginning of July two years running, and I am amazed people think they are too far away - its literally minutes to the front and the hill is so easy. I live in Yorkshire which is hilly, maybe I'm just used to hills :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.