Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
advice
12 Posts
not the Santa Maria,

Billyboy.
billyboy321 could you perhaps elaborate a little on the reason why
not the Santa Maria
Not to say it will happen to you but people I speak to on another forum stayed there a few weeks ago and had their room safe broken into
Have stayed in 2 of the 3 and wont be adding Santa Maria to the list. Heard its full of noisy spaniards and louts and that burglaries are common. Esmeralda was fine, nothing spectacular but no complaints.
Panorama was far the better. Quiet tranquil ocation off the main road near to the harbour and more suited to a relaxing holiday for couples/families.
Of the 3 i would definitely choose Panorama
I have never stayed in The Esmeralda.

I like The Panorama.

Santa Maria, a relative stayed there a couple of years ago. Like many resorts, it is a mixture of hotel, apartments and privately owned.

A bit of a curate's egg.

My relative was unlucky, ended up in a very run down apartment, was very unhappy with his accomadation,

Regards,

Billyboy.

Thanks billyboy
Panarama is handy for shopping centre and has a good choice of resturants and family entertainment bars close by 8)
It is going to be the Panorama now. Thanks everyone
hi debbymark,have you had a look at the clubatlantis next door to the panorama,much nicer in my opinion,try INVALID URL lovely bungalows and apartments on there.
escanatiger.
Hi Debbymark
Have you considered Los Geranios, close to Panorama and Club Atlantis?
I have stayed at all of them in the past and now own a studio on Los Geranios, its a lovely friendly place and convenient for everywhere, 24 hour reception, nice pool area and mostly older guests, especially out of school holidays. If you would like further details please PM me or look at website. Regards, Vivien
thanks everyone i have already booked the Panorama
As the member has now booked her accommodation I'm going to lock this topic.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.