Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi,

I'm really not sure on that one.

I booked a holiday for Majorca in August of this year and my children were 13 and 12, I think with First Choice the 12 year old would still be classed as a child but with most airlines they are classed as adults so I booked them as adults for the accommodation, we never had any problems, I'd booked it all DIY.

I'm doing the same again now for next year and again there will be the four of us but I'm booking with the hotel direct and they charge per room per night. I'm saving quite a bit of money doing it DIY as the holiday is available through First Choice and Eclipse Direct.

Shell :D
Hi, As far as I know, it doesn't matter as Travel Agents have done it for me having 3 children and booking sometimes 2 as Adults to get the cheaper price. Usually you have to enter Dates of Birth so just put your childs age down as normal and everything should be ok. Karen
Hi
I can vouch for that!!
I have 3 kids and the last 2 holidays I have paid for 4 adults and 1 child as it was cheaper even though the oldest 1 is only 7!
Bit sneeky realy but I think you get a better discount from the tour operator as well as lower supplements!
Supersox
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.