Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
have you had a look at our reviews? There are loads of guest houses there. Whenever one is mentioned here I usually make sure its added to the reviews. :)
I have thanks Fiona and Ive emailed a few. Im just waiting for a couple more to reply then im going to book.
:tup
good luck with getting replies. I know just how hard it is to get email replies :rofl
Hi Maz, if you fancy booking in at the Sunset again, we have always stayed there in March so I would expect February to be the same price, which is 2000rps per day. Includes breakfast/safe/fridge/TV/aircool system. 2009 was 1800rps, 2008 was 1600rps so you can see how popular this place is, they are going to keep increasing each season, love the place but I'm not paying over the odds..
We have flights sorted through Jewel in the Crown for last week in March, 1st in April for £980 from Manchester for 2 weeks.
No accomodation booked yet but have a price of 1500rps for the Sea Breeze which is down the side as you walk from the Sunset up to the main road (back of the Bistro and next to Mai Tai), good looking set up and rooms acceptable, includes all above as Sunset except safe.
http://www.seabreeze-hotels.com/resort/
We also checked out JJ's which if you walk up from the Sunset to the main road it is more or less opposite on the other side of the road. Rates quoted for this place, were 1500rps for air cooled system rooms and 1000rps without, but has a ceiling fan, looked very good and clean.
email jessaduk@hotmail.com
I will PM you phone number if that email isn't any good (written in pen on the card and it's smudged !)
Spike.
Hi Spike Ive had a few emails from guesthouses from 1000rs to 2000 and im working on my flights as we speak.

I appriciate the help though hun. ;) This forum is great for people willing to help I love it :cheers
Hi MazD - Welcome. I don't think you should attribute blame for returning to Goa - you should give us credit!

With regard to accommodation, we use a place with fairly basic accommodation but it's in a quiet location and kept reasonably clean. The place is about 5 years old and a ten minute walk to the beach. Room/bathroom/balcony - some have small kitchens. Around 800rps per night.

If you're interested, pm me and I'll give you some more details.
:D I'm sure you wont regret it MazD and dont forget to come to the weekly meets and put names to faces!!!! :tup there is a thread on here somewhere to add your name if you want to... we meet at the carvery in Candolim on a wednesday... ;) its great fun!!
have replied to your PM by the way...sorry it took so long :duh
chilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.