Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi Williamrobb

We went to Aguamar in June this year,but didn't pay cash to get in as we used Fiestis, loyalty points given by Fiesta hotels,I think somebody on another forum said that it costs 18 euros per adult,less for children.
The cheapest way to get there would be to bus to Ibiza Town terminal,buy tickets fom the booth to Playa den Bossa,I think you need no.14 bus.
If the park is really busy and queues for refreshments are long,I think you may still be able to leave the waterpark,after getting your hand stamped,and cross the road to buy ready made sandwiches and drinks.The food we had there was not bad or too badly priced but even in low season it took a while to cook.Any questions feel free to ask.
My advice is don't bother. It's 18 euros for adults and 10 for kids but there's not a lot of slides etc. We went last week and according to the kids, some slides were closed and the ones that were open had massive queues. The queue for food was horrendous. We were advised not to go but the kids insisted. Wish we hadn't bothered.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.