Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
where are you staying... A class aparth hotels in greece usualy inc air conditioning as do official 4 & 5 star hotels

yasus
wizard
we're staying in the Kassandra apartments in trianda. No, we know its not top-notch, but hey! for what we payed, what can I say.
We are on a budget, and to be honest, the way things are at the moment, we're glad to be getting any holiday this year atall.
So this is why, we would like to put the money aside before we get there.
We were in Kos last year and when we were asked for roughly £100 for the air-conditioning, we were choked.!!! :yikes
to give you a guide last year it was around 50 euro a week at this particular hotel

yasus
wizard
thanks for that, at least we can do a bit of a budget now. Seems like pretty much the same price everywhere.
Is that about average do you Know?
i foud the rate for last year in a complaint on another forum [sorry to say reviews were not very good but the particular site where i found it has a tendancy to draw more complainers than most]
we dont have a/c as it affects my breathing [makes the air too dry] but as a guide i have seen it around greece from as little as 5eu per day to 15 eu per day common price seems to be between 8 & 10

hope this gives you a good enough guide

yasus
wizard
thats brilliant. thank-you so much. At least I know what to expect.
Do any of you helpful people happen to know how the Lindos view is? Thank you!
We were in Rhodes for the first time last August
stayed in a hotel so air conditioning was free , but we never used it , when in room getting changed would have balcony doors open , in the nights we found we could here the humming of the system which kept us awake .
We were in apartments in Stegna last June. Without the air-conditioning we wouldn't have been able to sleep. We paid 65€ for the week.

I am staying in Pefkos this June for RhodesRocks and have been quoted 8€ per day. I'm afraid I consider it 8€ well spent!!

Dave
Absolutley agree with you. It is a must. this is our first time in rhodes and really looking forward to it.
this has really helped me to budget for the two weeks, thanks guys.
we went to the pefkos beach hotel last year in early july, and couldn't have done without it even though it was quite expensive.The temp when we got there was in the forties :tongue :tongue ,i wish i was going again this year. :cry
well we got back last night. And just to confirm, the air-con was 42euro p.w., which was great.
The apartments were great, couldn't of asked for better, truly!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.