Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Air New Zealand
3 Posts
We didnt do that route last year, and our stops were pretty short, but my husband did manage to get a shower in Brunei airport.. they have rooms which you can hire with showers. My son did the journey via Singapore, and hired a room there for a few hours.

When you stop you do need to leave the plane, this is where you either change plane, or they do a clean up.
Just a short entry to let HT members know about this fantastic airline. I'm not sure if there is already a section on Air New Zealand. If there is, could one of the moderators move this message to the correct section??

Anyway, we booked our flight with this company and from the moment we accessed their website to the moment we arrived in NZ, they were fantastic.

We chose our seats online, booked special meals, made other special requests and we even changed our flight times on a couple of occasions and nothing was too much trouble. The tickets were emailed to us very quickly.

When we turned up on the day of our flight early, they let us queue up and helped us with our considerable amount of luggage. The flight itself was very very long but the seat pitch in economy is very good. Both myself and hubby are tall but didn't find the seating too uncomfortable considering the time we were in the seats. The in flight entertainment was the best ever and the food was fantastic. When we stopped off at Hong Kong, it was a welcome break from flying. We stayed for a couple of hours then back on the plane for our 2nd leg to Auckland.

We had an internal transfer to Wellington with Air New Zealand and this too was a good flight.

This company genuinely seem to want your custom and treat their customers as though they are special. We've since changed our return flights to next March 2008 and this was easily sorted and only cost $50 to change the dates.

If you ever get the chance to fly to NZ, you must choose Air New Zealand.
If you want any more info, feel free to email or PM me.
Happy holidays
Jules 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.