Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
madcaravanner,

Try Thomson Airways (First Choice / Thomsonfly) or Monarch.

Darren
Dazbo5 wrote:
madcaravanner,
Try Thomson Airways (First Choice / Thomsonfly) or Monarch.
Darren

I want something a little cheaper than £636 each that Thom$on want
Hi,
Try Jet2.com out of Leeds Bradford. Have checked them out - fraction of the cost you were quoted from Thomson. We used them to fly back from Venice this year and they were fine!
Regards, Caro
Dazbo5 wrote:
I want something a little cheaper than £636 each that Thom$on want

In that case, you might have to venture further north and use Manchester or LBA to access some of the low cost carriers. Jet2 is the obvious one, you can also try Kiss Flights (Viking Airways) from Manchester or Gatwick.

Darren
Ta Dazbo5
Just done a quick check on Kiss flights = £605 each

We can get one that is £330 for a 10 night so it looks like we will be using that one

Caro
for short haul Jet2 are good but we can't find a cheap one for Sharm with them
Are you restricted to travelling at half term? If not, Jet2 have return LBA/Sharm, outward 2 October inward 10 October for £302pp including taxes, meals and insurance. Not much less than the £330 but saving a little.
Caro wrote:
Are you restricted to travelling at half term? If not, Jet2 have return LBA/Sharm, outward 2 October inward 10 October for £302pp including taxes, meals and insurance. Not much less than the £330 but saving a little.

unfortunately the earliest we can travel is the 15th of October
I fly with Easyjet from Gatwick - booked all my flights for this year in December and got 15 nights 18th April, 15 nights 20th June and 15 for 20th Sept for £150 each return. Also went with them last Xmas for 10 days for £180 return. The key is to book early. Staying in my own apartment so works out really cheap holidays.
nana26 wrote:
I fly with Easyjet from Gatwick - booked all my flights for this year in December and got 15 nights 18th April, 15 nights 20th June and 15 for 20th Sept for £150 each return. Also went with them last Xmas for 10 days for £180 return. The key is to book early. Staying in my own apartment so works out really cheap holidays.

Well Gatwick is too far away I do not want a 4 hour drive home after we land so we are trying to pick flights that give us as little time on the road as possible which is why I was trying to pick folks brains about their flights
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.