Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Airborn Direct
8 Posts
If you read back all the names to the agent taking the booking correctly and this has been recorded and proven, then the company you booked with would have to cover the costs as this is there error. I would phone them again and refuse to budge unless it is sorted, jet 2 will not let you travel unless names are as per passport. good luck, hope you get this sorted.
Thanks for the reply, i have told them already i will not pay myself and explained i will not back down all to no effect! I have since read lots of bad reviews about teletext and Airborn direct and really wish i had not booked with them. How long do i wait? If it goes on i will HAVE to pay myself or i will not be able to go. So what then, do i try reclaiming the £165.00 back (lol not much hope of this) What a joke
Hi, If i was in your position i would call them and demand to speak to a manager/ supervisor explain that you will not be hanging up the call until the situation is sorted. Definetly dont back down, tell them that you will not be paying an extra for there incompetencies. I think if it gets really close to departure you would have to pay yourself, but i wouldnt hold much hope of getting the money back off them. Companies like this really do annoy me, if they treat there customers well then people would return and book with them, but in many cases they just want your money and dont seem to care what happens after.... hope you get it sorted.
Thanks so much laura, problem is i have done all that 'asked to speak to manager' to which i am told not available, then asked get a manager to call me, didnt happen. They really are just not wanting to correct their mistakes and they know there is nothing i can do except continue to ring and be told "we will sort it" Its the first and last time i book with Teletext thats all i can say.
This is the thing, they all say that the managers aren't available when actually they are. The sales people are told to deal with the problems thereselves and unless you get a good one then this problem will more than likely never be solved. Bloomin jobsworth some people. I would keep trying but it looks like you may have to pay again !!! good luck.
They are members of ABTA - ATOL and IATA. Why not contact each of these. Complaints to the trade bodies about the actions or inactions in your case are not what these people like to hear. A call also to Trading Standards would not go amiss.

The only way with companies such as this is to play them at their own game.

fwh
Thanks for that, just filled in the complaint to ABTA, lets see what happens now.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.