UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
airport hotels
7 Posts
Hi beermat ... you would be best in the "EDINBURGH AIRPORT: Q&As, hotels, parking, etc" thread in our Airlines & Airports forum.

David :wave
There's the Hilton and also the Quality Hotel, both right beside the airport. You should be able to find them at Holiday Extras.
:wave hi thanks for the info i hear from one travel agent that both these hotels are quite pricey. do you know of any others?
Hi I know that the Quality hotel is about £96 for their park and fly package on their website which I think is quite reasonable. Friend used and said it was fine.

Gail
There aren't any others on site. You would get a B&B cheaper or a Travell Inn type place but either would involve travelling to the airport. If you got somewhere in the Glasgow Road area it wouldnt be too far and you could get the airport bus.
:D thanks for all the info.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.