America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Just returned (well on the 26th Feb) Villa was allocated on arrival and was in Hampton Lakes on I27.

4 bed and 4 bath Villa for 7 of us. Villa was excellent with all the essentials, fridge, microwave, air con etc.

You have go to the Thomas Cook information point on the192 to fill in forms and give a deposit for breakages (refundable).

Also if you have not booked pool heat you can do so for $100 per week.

Hope this helps - let me know if you need any more info.

G
Thanks gtown

We had originally booked to stay at the Orlando World Center, I have previously stayed there with work, but I had a change of heart thinking of 5 of us in a room for two weeks and $5 every time one of the kids wanted a drink!

Thomas Cook were excellent, they let me change the booking to a villa with no admin charge. The 4 bed sleeps 10 villas were on offer, in fact they were CHEAPER than the 3 bed sleeps 8 and the holiday was about £300 cheaper than the hotel!...for a private villa with private pool! Plus we wont have to pay $12/day to park at the hotel, not mentioned at all on the relevant page in the brochure but tucked away nicely in the small print.

This way we can stock up at Wal-Mart and lol around a bit more when not at the theme parks as opposed to organising expeditions the hotel pool, the World Center is very big.

Dan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.