Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
ajet airlines
10 Posts
I have to agree. We have just returned from Paphos with ajet.

Both flights took off slightly early and the stewards on board were extremely friendly not sickening just genuninely nice.

Also had the added bonus of there being lots of extra room seeing as no-one wants to fly with them.

Cheap too. £603 for 4 of us return including all taxes, fees etc.
maybe post this in the airline / flight section for more people to see
Hi the reason for the "free" food and drink is that Ajet are a scheduled airline and this is the norm with schedule airlines unlike Charters which is what all the holiday companies use regardeless of whether they're owned by them or not
Hi ! The flights are only cheap when the kids are in school. I've priced various dates throughout the school holidays and it would cost around£700 for 2 adults & 2 kids for the flight only.
I don't think that £700 for 4 flights is bad in the school holidays for Cyprus.
It gets expensive when you add the price of accommodation to it. Hubby and I are going for 2 weeks B & B to Santorini for £880 in August with Thomsons.
we got flights for 50 quid plus taxes so it was 125 each..... i think very cheap!!!!
Furball, us too. We paid £50 each way plus taxes so the total flight price return to Larnaca was £144 each I booked 11 flights !
AND I got a free fornights car rental thrown in with a deal AJet were doing with Thrifty car rental in Larnaca 8)

The trick with AJet/Helios is book EARLY for the best prices
Thats right miss cheif 1, we booked in october last yr to go last week!
complete bargain, and the excellent service was unbelievable!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.