Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Al Diwan
3 Posts
Bit late , but here is a review on this "hotel"

Stayed at this hotel for two weeks beggining of september.
On arrival we went to our room were i sat down on the double bed and the bed collapsed in half(No i am not fat) I then had a look around the room and the room was absolutely filthy. Electric wires showing, mould all over the shower curtian and the head of the shower. I then layed down on one of the single beds anf folder the pillow so it would make it more stiffer. For some reason i looked inside the pillow case and discovered the most filthiest pillow i had even saw in my entire life, It was black with grime. We then phoned the rep called adel and he was a total waiste of time and said we would have to phone back to the UK and sort out a move ourselves. So we asked the reception for the international dialing code, and for some strange reason we could never make that call..Hmmm Phone was always going dead.

Food in the hotel was ok, but repetitive. The staff i have to say were very friendly especially the waiters. Entertainment consisted of loud music with a guy screaming his head off every few minuted over the microphone, this got annoying after a while and if you are going on an early morning excursion you can forget your sleep as this goes on untill the early hours. I would deff go back to sharm as it is a beautiful place. But i would not go back to al diwan if you paid me. As for posters saying people are too fussy? You have got to be kidding me! Ohh And as for the main pool? i wouldnt let my dog swim in it
Anyone recently staying at this hotel, can add their reviews HERE

Please and thanks. :wink
Kath x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.