Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
hi ya we stayed at the jupiter a couple of years ago in alcudia and it was great loads to do shows for the kids at night tribute bands and a little market of an eveing on site where the usual goes on henna tattos and hair braiding we have a 3yr old (was 1 then) and we found it great the water park is literally at the end of the road within 5 min walking distance but the beach is about 15min away we hired one of them bike things which was fun but tiring and once up by the beach theres loads of shops and bars but we didnt venture out much as there was plenty to do on the resort as you can use the sister hotel as well but i cant for the life of me remember what it was called but if you google hotel jupiter you will find it hope it helps have fun what ever you decide.
The sister hotel is the Saturno.

You will find them HERE

kath x
CHEERS :cheers for that will look it up.

Stayed quite near there a couple of years ago at Lagotel. and went to the waterpark nearby. have heard lots of mixed reports on hotel.
Hi if you are looking for a good A/I hotel try the Delfin verde I have just returned from there and was very surprised at the overall standard , If you have teenages they won't be disappointed as the entertainment is on all day for them
I have written a review on the forum Take a look
I stayed at the Delfin Verde a couple of years ago and I found it good too.

kath x
Hi, we're off the the Hotel Condesa de la Bahia next Aug which is now all inclusive, and we've got two teenagers! Went to the Jupiter years ago (actually went the first year it ever went all inclusive) had a great hol but we prefer to be on the beach!

I'm so excited already, haven't told the kids we've booked yet :rofl
I also staid at the Marina Delfin Verde and it was excellent for adults and children. Its about 10 mins from the beach and 20 mins from the marina which is lovely at night with lots of stalls etc. The staff are fantastic and the food is good
:tup thanxs for all your comments ive now booked my holiday its a all inclusive hotel in ibiza the fiesta tanit. it sounds really nice. :cheers to everyone thanxs fiona
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.