Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi,
we stayed at the Alcudia Beach last August but we were self catering, I would imagine that you will be able to upgrade when you get there and I have read reviews that the food is really good.
We really enjoyed our stay in these apartments, they were clean but dated and the pool area was fantastic.

Carol :sun2
Just as a matter of interest do they serve buffet stlye meals in the evening???
Hi,
to be honest with you I cannot remember seeing anybody staying half board or eating in the restaurant. The snack bar was always busy during the day time and the food was lovely and reasonably priced.

Carol
For anyone who may not have seen them yet, we have some reviews of this complex HERE.

David :wave
Thats great, thanks for taking time out to respond.
Hoping to book to stay in these apartments with hubby and kids (12 and 8) for August 2009. Anyone been or can recommend them? If not where else is near the beach or suitable? Is it only Portland who you can book with?
  • Edited by David 2009-07-13 21:56:45
    Merged with exisiting topic, which may provide some useful info while you wait for further feedback
Hi,
we booked these apartments DIY last year, flights with jet2 and the apartments only on the Thomson website. I know that they are also available this year, we saved a small fortune booking DIY, we would have stayed in these apartments again this year but they were not available for the dates our flights were booked.

Carol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.