Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi sharon went to condesa de la bahia last october 2008. yes there is a kids club and 1st half of the evening is for kids eg mini disco, games etc. Followed by bingo and usually a pretty rubbish show for all the family but kids seemed to enjoy this more than the adults.

Food is great breakfast is the usual toast, cereal fry up with great fried bread, fruit, rolls cold meats tea coffee and juice
Lunch: either eat in the buffet retaurant or the pool snack bar always chips on the menu, salad, pizza the rest varies form day to day also nice cakes etc for desert, sanwiches late afternoon

Dinner selection varies day to day always salad and hot food on offer all very nice and desert choices or as an alternative there is a 3 course barbecue eaten outside every night nice if you like a plate full of meat !!!! waiter service here and usually a singer to entertain you while you eat

Drinks help yourself to wine beer, sangria tea, cocktails coffee, and soft drinks you have to ask for icecreams waiter or go to the bar at night

Down about 6 steps to the beautiful beach so just keep coming back for what you want.
Few shops and bars about 10 mins walk away a good half hour walk to port

Very good hotel on the beach no major complaint here, thinking of going agiain this year. have a good time :sun2
forgot to say yes there is a laundry room. No probs getting a sunbed in october dont know about high season. Spent every day on the beach its much nicer and sea is warmer than the pool !!!!!!!!!!!11
Anyone been this season yet?

What is it like?
Anyone been this season yet?

What is it like?

I am pretty sure that you meant to say..."Thank you Suzieqqq but has anyone been this season yet?

Sarah HT Admin
Just update. Just back. The outside bbq is no longer there. The have an al a carte seating with waiter service and someone singing. The menu there is the same every day with a mixed fish, pork in red wine or cod in white sause. The inside food is really dire..cold when should be hot..hotel nice and location very good but the we ended up eating out after the 5 day due to vomitting from my husband and son from the food. Not good have chicken on hot plates that should be hot and is not. £3500 we paid disappointing when we paid £1800 2 years ago for AI with good food.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.