Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
going on th 15th Sept and hoping for the sun too!
Aaah...'Alcudia', 'Septemeber'...music to my ears. 8) We are arriving start of September for a week and staying in Eden Alcudia Aparthotel. Looking forward to getting some info from the forum.
sun
well ou shoudl find some sun then

Dont worry it genrally is still nice at that time of year. The season tends to low down but it does shut down at the end of October
I checked the weather history for the corresponding week last year and it was cloudy all week :cry:

:idea: Still, maybe that's an omen and this year it will be gorgeous! 8)
We're there from 6th September. Last time we were there was 16 years ago for our honeymoon. Returning with our 4 kids in tow!!! Bet its changed somewot.
It'll changed alright for you Jen, there'll be no rumpy pumpy this time round :D
Just wondered if things become considerably quieter in September once the English kids go back to school? We are coming over first week of September and not looking forward to waiting for taxis, standing on buses and fighting for sun loungers. 8)
Only 15 more working days and counting,then a week in the sun, We had a bad summer down here in Cornwall, but the last 2 weeks have not been that bad,been on the beach a couple of times,( Water has been FREEZING)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.