Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Alcudia
5 Posts
Jimbhoy, there are boat trips that go from the port across the bay and out to the cape of Formentor and to Cala San Vicente. Cost 22 and 26 euros respectively; half price under 12s. There is also the Submarine Vision trip at 17 euros. There is another one on a catamaran (Anacona) which is 53 euros but includes lunch and stops for snorkelling. All very handy for the Condes which is only a few minutes stroll away from where you get the boats from the marina.
Cheers Andrew,you have been a great help. :cheers
we always go on the trip that andrew talks about. The trip to Formentor leaves Alcudia port at 12 noon if my memory is correct. The whole trip takes about four and a quater hours. One little thing we enjoy is when the boat stops on the outbound journey and you can use the slides or jump off the boat to swim in the sea.
Sounds great Bozzly,thanks :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.