Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Have never stayed at aldeia santa rita - but take a look in the Hotel reviews section, a lot of hotel have reviews there now.

Have a good look around here for info, its been priceless for me and I am on my 3rd trip, read as much as you can before you go and then in my opinion bank this for reference, arrive with a smile and an open mind and you will have a ball !

Enjoy x
We were at this hotel in January 06 and are booked to go back in December. The hotel is as all the reviews state, very basic but clean. The food was excellent as were the staff. My two daughters were of a similar age to yours and absolutely loved the place. As for taxis we used them for all our trips. Just make sure you agree a price and if they ask for too much go and speak to another one. Don't let them bully you into going anywhere else and if they pester you about trips and you don't want to use them again tell them your booked with the Rep. This is the last known e-mail address I have: aldeia@sify.com.

Have a great time.
:cheers :cheers :cheers
I stayed there in November/December 2006. My email address for them is aldeiasantarita@desouzahotels.com.
Had a good time BUT it is AI (first time I had done this) and the food is OK but repeats itself every week.
As for location - well look at the video up at the top of Sinquerim beach and make your mind up.

Trev]
Just had an e-mail back fron the hotel from the address given in my last post. I tried two other e-mail addresses one being the above and they were returned undeliverable. The beach doesn't look the best, but if you walk to the left of the hotel it is still ok (so I believe) However there are a number of fantastic beaches not far away. We paid £10.00 to go to Morjim. The taxi driver waited for us all day. Between the four of us it was pretty cheap.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.