Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
we have one review from05 here

wizard
already viewd it dont think that it is for the same accomadation though as it say it has only got 37 rooms and the complex me nad my family are going to is larger and 3 keys not 2 keys!
Hi Welsh huni...naughty me I have been and not put review on! I think I also went to Kos in 2005 and I did stay in these apartments which are on the Kos Town/Psaladi border....it is about a 25 minute walk into Kos Town itself which is great if you want to keep fit as we did! Although there are buses and taxis and there is nightlife and a great restaurant (a little pricy) nearby called Sirtaki....I think I did post a review somewhere but not on this site (ok, slap my wrist!) I will have to dig it out The apartments were lovely. not really 4 star as quoted in Panorama brochure but good Greek 3 star standards..breakfast plenty of it but basic, apartments good size with fridge and air con..you may have to ask for a kettle..there was an English lady on reception who was fantastic and she got a kettle for us....if you are a cat lover you'd like these apartments as they had 6 hotel cats hanging around, they were only about 6 mths old and quite naughty when we were there so be interseting to see if they are still there and still naughty! PM me so I don't forget my review and I can see what pics I've got too!
Tinka14
The review we have listed is the Alexandra apartments and are based in Kos Town.

They then have the Alexander Hotel also in Kos Town which is A rated with 62 units.

Next comes (complicated I know) the Alexander Beach Hotel which is 4 stars with 60 Hotel Rooms, 50 Apartments, and 25 Studios. And 1200mts from Kos town.

Click Here for the hotels website and I will add the other hotel/apartments to our review site.

Hope this helps clear things up a little. :D
ye its the alexandra beach hotel and apartments we are going to!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.