Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Algarrobo
6 Posts
Are you thinking of Algarrobo Costa or the pueblo?

I know there is a bus service along the coast that goes into Malaga.

There are some nice restaurants around the costa (I don't really know the pueblo at all) and there is a lovely atmosphere along the seafront particularly in the evenings. It is a very small area and not known for it's night life!

You could easily walk into Torre del Mar where there are many more bars and restaurants.

I live in the next village along and we do advise our rental guests that it is best to have a car to make the most of the area.
Sorry, I didn't fully answer you. Weather wise September is usually fantastic. Oct, Nov and Dec are the times it is most likely to rain. It is often quite sunny in Jan and Feb although it can be a bit hit and miss as can the rest. Given a choice I would definately go for September or early Oct.
Where are you staying?
Hi Hayley

It's at Pueblo. I would give you the link to look at it, but I've been warned about spammers. You may want to go to holiday lettings website and type in 18841 reference number and see it for yourself.

September sounds ideal.

Thanks

Yvonne
HI Kayley

Sorry for calling you Hayley, LOL!

Yvonne
It looks lovely. :)

If anyone else wants to look the ref number is actually 18441.

I would certainly consider hiring a car though if it's at all possible. It'll still be beach weather in September and you may want trips to the coast to cool off! The roads in that area are pretty quiet compared to those to the west of Malaga.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.