Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Algarve in May
5 Posts
I was in Lagos for the last week of May this year and had three days out of six of sunbathing weather. The first three days were a bit mixed, one day of rain and a couple of days were very windy. The last three days were good though.
I'm not sure if that's the norm, but to be honest, we had better weather in April when we stayed at Tavira the previous year.

Bertie
We went mid May this year and got a week of good weather, we were out sunbathing most days
We go every year last week in May/first week in June and I have to say that this year was not as good in May as it normally is. We did only experience 2 days of cloud but not for the whole day. Usually the weather is beautiful in May and definitely sunbathing temperatures.
I will still be booking for next May......go ahead and enjoy it!!!!!
Pat
:glynis
We went on the 18th May last year and are going the 17th May next year.

Last year it was red hot and sunny all week, although it was pretty windy for a couple of days without really cooling things down. No cloudy days and no rain, but it got quite cool at night once the sun went down.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.