DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
Hi mollie ... please check out the Alicante Airport Q&As topic in our Costa Blanca forum, which includes information and advice on the various transport options to Benidorm.

David :wave
Hi we used a company called viajesalameda and they have a shuttle service that you can book here in the uk, they where excellant both times we have used them.
Had a look at the site but it was alot more expensive than resort hoppers and travel republic. They are both the same price don't know which one to use.
hi ..mollie :D i have used resort hoppers the last three times they are all-ways on time and reliable ,you phone them the the day before departure to confirm pick up then no problem much quicker than tour company i.e all round the houses...regards ...johndoe :D
Sounds ok, I see you have to pay in euros, does that cause any problems?
hi again ..mollie :D you can book on line pay with your credit card regards...johndoe :D
Resorthoppa is great, have used them many times with no problems.

Depends on the time of day you are arriving/departing, but I've also used the public bus, which goes direct to Benidorm. It's definately the cheapest option, but if you're arriving/departing in the middle of the night, it's no good to you!
:D Hi! I think this question has been asked before, but cannot seem to find it! Does anyone know of a reliable person, taxi driver, who would be willing to pick us up from alicante airport on the 3 October,(Tues, around 9 in the morning), and take us to our hotel in benidorm please? (2 ad, 1 child). It would just be one way only. Many thanks (In advance!). BBB.
have a look here for suggestions.
:D Thanks for that fiona! BBB
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.