Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Could you e mail the hotel and ask if you could be given rooms next door to each other. If not I would prefer him to share. Where the third bed is a camp bed, it is usually stated as such in the brochure, or it says 3rd bed suitable for under 12. As long as you're not people that spend too much time in their room I'm sure the triple would be fine - and at least you'd have peace of mind.
Teenager ?
do you remember being a teenager and having to sleep with your mum and dad.
If you have any trust in your son, get him his own room.
There was no safety issues in the hotel when we stayed there.

Contact the travel agent and insist on adjoining rooms if you are paying.
I'm sure this would not be considered unreasonable.

Alternative is to ruin your own and HIS holiday.
To be honest a 15 year old boy is probably safer in a hotel room in Tunisia than he is in his own back garden in this country!!! What's the worse that could happen? If you and he would really prefer to be closer, then most hotels have adjoining rooms - but I would really have no worries. Hope you have a lovely time :D
Thanks for replies eveyone. We went to the travel agents today and got a great deal, on Saturday we were quoted £254 to make an amendment to our booking and this afternoon we have just changed to 2 room for £149 extra for 14 nights :lol: .
I'm sure that my son will be fine in his own room, unfortunately I worry :? about everything it's just the way I am but i'm sure come next year when we are not all stuck in 1 tiny little room together I will appreciate changing this booking.
but i'm sure come next year when we are not all stuck in 1 tiny little room together I will appreciate changing this booking.

So will your son :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.