Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
The cheapest option (if a car is not being rented) would be to employ somebody to collect your party at the start of the holiday and deliver them back at the end. Many Brits run an airport transfer service. Usually, this is illegal, but I would bet that most transfers from Almeria airport are done this way. I have telephone numbers which would be of help but by printing them here I would not be doing the drivers any favours. You see the police are actively hunting the illegal services and fines are punitive.

However, if you post a message on viva-almeria forum you will have lots of takers. I do not know if you can email me or send a private message to me via this site. If you can feel free to do so. Incidentally, the cost would be around €70 (around £50) each way
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.