Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I know it doesnt help as we haven't stayed their but have for many years stayed in apartments on the other side of the road to them and are currently here in Tenerife and penning this from the terrace.

They were refurbed last year, not sure if it was all the apartments but would be surprised if they were not all done. The place seems very quiet at the moment and just passed them on our way back from Mercadona, there were some guests playing tennis (well trying to!)and a number of guests in the pool. Not sure if it is the only pool, its the only one we can see, but it is a cosy size and has a decking area for the sunbeds. They have aquarobics in the pool - if thats your thing !

There are a couple of supermarkets reasonably close by but they involve an up hill walk (but down hill on the way back) and a good supply of places to eat. The beach is a few minutes walk from where you will be staying

Regards, Chris
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.