Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi there, its hard to say which one to choose as I have never stayed at the Alva but I have stayed at the Brilliant and I would go back without hesitation. Lovely location close enough but not to close to the strip and beach, lovely pool, bright clean apartments, nice staff, lovely food at the pool bar.

Sarah
Hi Sandra

Thanks for your info, I was swaying towards Brilliant anyway because the Alva pool looks small and has very little sunbeds.

Have just booked Brilliant for a week in June and am sooo looking forward to it.

Thanks for all your help.

Deb
hopefully booking for june also ,swayed by the reviews etc and loc just looking for a holiday to chill out for 2 weeks!
Hi Deb,

We stayed at the Alva apts for a week last June.

Can't fault the apts., lovely and clean with very friendly staff. However, would I go back?, no, the reason being the pool you mentioned. Yes, it is quite small and in the busy months you have no hope of getting a bed unless your are one of the 'towel brigade'.

You've done the right thing, and hope this helps anyone else who is undecided.

Cheers,
Janet
I am glad you booked the Brilliant and I hope you have a lovely time.

Sarah
x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.