Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
I'm not jealous,off to Turkey in 18 days so the roles will be reversed.I'll be sitting in the sun and your holiday will be just a distant memory,lol.Enjoy the sun ,it's cold and miserable here :cry
Not jealous as we are heading to Cala D'or tomorrow, so hope the good weather lasts !! :sun2
We went to Cala D'or about 20 yrs ago,first holiday with my 2nd husband,loved it,now I'm jealous!!!
lazy binman wrote:
Just to get you all jealous who are stuck in the UK. Sittin in the bar in Can Picafort. Its 1428 local and the temperature outside is a little warm 38C and of course the sun is brilliant :sun2 :sun2 :sun2
Donning steel helmet and awaiting the bricks :cheers :cheers

I think a small amount of exageration is going on here, I was checking various websites for Majorca earlier on this afternoon and they all were reporting 24 or 25° still a lovely temperature. I think the 38° must have been taken in full sun which isn't where published temps. are normally taken.
Typical!!

We've just come back from two weeks of thundery showers in Cala Bona :rage
I am not jealous either as I am off to Turkey next Monday and we wont need a second mortgage to buy a drink. :rofl
I'm not jealous either, I have to wait until next year - but you know what they say all good things come to those that wait. :cheers
definatley not green with envy as i am off to Morocco on thursday
According to the thermometer on the chemist on the main shopping street, at 1255 today it was 37C. This may be incorrect. But, I'm sitting here sweating my pants off and loving it :sun2 :sun2 :cheers :cheers :tongue
Glad you are having a good time and thanks for checking in to rub our noses in it! :rofl :rofl

Saying that Im not jealous either cos when you are back here I will be spend spend spending on a nice week-long break in New York! :wave:
The 37 is a bit misleading, but it is warmer than normal. Sa Pobla registered 31, and that is the weather station most often quoted for temperatures in the north of Majorca. But the coasts, as in Can Picafort, are always a few degrees (three or four) lower than this. Still very good though.
I returned from Palma Thursday . Temps were being displayed as 36 :) . Felt around 30 , hot but not unbearable, esp with a beer !
Lally
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.