Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
i agree with you del. i dont buy anything apart from the odd shirt but the wife makes up for it!!!!. you name it and she buys it, its a nightmare trying to get everything into the cases coming home
Hi del this year my wife irishcolleen brought 10kilos of cloths for local kids and our weight was spot on 20kgs each :lol: :lol: on the way back we got done £28 from first choice and then £24 from easyjet when flying from gatwick to belfast when we got home she said thats your fault cause i bought 2 bottles of whiskey :mrgreen: :yikes she had bought a suit for her dad table cloths(more than one)shoes, handbags enough medication to open a chemist a shell curtain which weighed a ton :bawl :bawl t,shirts towels infact everything you can buy in goa,but my two bottles of whiskey must have tipped us over the top :bawl sigh you just cant win,oh she has just shouted in as im writing i also bought a packed of cashew nuts :yikes :bawl. irishman
I'm a woman and this time I bought absolutely nothing. There are lots of gorgeous things but I just couldn't be bothered to shop.
I never really buy much things now either , just the odd presents for my sons school, and some duty free. Thats about it really.
thank goodness for that!
I was beginning to believe that I was abnormal.
Irishman, in future you should only buy small bottles of whiskey, as it appears to be very heavy. or was it a big,big bag of cashews?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.